Just Because

Today is not a good day.

Got up @ 6am feeling queasy Sam had to take me to the bathroom and back to bed..GOSH

Sam had to get ready so he could catch his flight out to Kauai for work meaning bright lights were on, and a big headache for Jenn

I threw up on my feet just because I couldn't make it to the damn toilet bowl on time.

ANd my body would not take the prenatal pills I'm trying to stuff down. It keeps puking it back out, and I've tried 4times already..forget it

Frankly, I gave up on everything this morning.

So I crashed on the feet of my bed, crying myself to sleep wishing my mommy was here. *sob sob*

It was cold on the floor so I got up and 3hours have already gone by. I felt so frickin' helpless, But I could feel some energy coming over me.

So, I decided to get over myself and get out coz I'm pretty darn sick of this room.
I cleaned up my mess in the bathroom, took a long warm bubble bath before I walked 5minutes to the hair salon for a much needed hair makeover..lol

I got it dyed darker and it looks and feels good, oh and it feels healthy too, it's been a long time since my hair and shampoo/conditioner hung out with each other.



I'm thinking pedi/mani tommorow if I'm not too queasy, but for the time being, I'm gonna climb into bed and watch a good movie

Manuia le weekend

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh sis, sorry about the morning sickness. hopefully you won't be like that your whole 9 months coz I was like that... no fun! I couldn't keep the pills down too so I stopped taking them at 3 months. moral of the story, don't take it, try folic acid pills, they are smaller and give your baby good vitamins. Oh and your hair looks gorgeous!
aw poor girl...i hope this trimester ends quickly so u can feel good again...love the hair!
jandal said…
dear hope youre feeling better today!!!... and offcourse the hair is gorgeous! Eva Longoria who??!!! LMAO... did you make it to the nail spa???! hope the rest of your weekend was better than your friday morning :)
kuaback said…
Thanks girls..:
Marianna its been 4months and I dont like looks of this already..looks like im heading down your 9months lane..tammit..hopefully NOT

and yes I made it to the nail salon..I had to take the car...it took me a whole 2minutes..lol

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here