Clean Rm
Hubby and I decided to get a new bed yesterday, as our old one was getting kinda hard for my liking. lol
So we upgraded from a Queen size to a Cali. King size and damn do I luv the softness of this new bed.
When we got home, the cleaning started as our poor room was calling out for some much needed dusting, vacuuming, wiping and all that 'ing' associated with white glove.
Well, the hubby did all the cleaning while I sit on my recliner with my bowl of ice cream, directing where to put my fav. chair/couch, where to put the drawers, bed, tv, fridge, filing cabinet etc etc.
It was fun.
Well at least I had fun :-)
So after about 3hours of cleaning; here were the results..lol






Thank you to the best houseboy in the world for the wonderful job, well done..hehe
If you ever need cleaning services, let me know and I'll shoot some quotes your way..lol
Woops gotta jet, Toona'i is served.
Adios all
So we upgraded from a Queen size to a Cali. King size and damn do I luv the softness of this new bed.
When we got home, the cleaning started as our poor room was calling out for some much needed dusting, vacuuming, wiping and all that 'ing' associated with white glove.
Well, the hubby did all the cleaning while I sit on my recliner with my bowl of ice cream, directing where to put my fav. chair/couch, where to put the drawers, bed, tv, fridge, filing cabinet etc etc.
It was fun.
Well at least I had fun :-)
So after about 3hours of cleaning; here were the results..lol
Thank you to the best houseboy in the world for the wonderful job, well done..hehe
If you ever need cleaning services, let me know and I'll shoot some quotes your way..lol
Woops gotta jet, Toona'i is served.
Adios all
Comments