I feel like an old hag

So I'm on strict orders from my doctor to stay my ass in bed for this whole week.(not her exact words of course)
Not that I don't enjoy sleeping in and eating ice cream on bed, I really am getting tired of this stay in bed business.
This ridiculous cough is getting better though so I'm glad. Hopefully by tomorrow, my acting fiapots doctor, (Dr. Meredith) would allow me to get out of the house. I feel like a damn prisoner. Eating, sleeping, watching the 24hour series, which may I add, I'm up to Season 4, and watching myself expand in every angle possible.

Anyways, that is my depressing update for today. Tune in for some more mindless ramblings to come.

adios

Comments

Rowena said…
So how are you feeling now? All better I hope!

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here