25 Random Things

All right... since I've been tagged more than 5times to do this stupid random crappolla, thought I might as well since I'm lying here doing absolutely NOTHING.

1. I choked 3 little chickens to death when I was 4years old. I thought it was the coolest thing back then.

2. My house got robbed in the Philippines and my mom hid me and my brother under the bed. My brother was asleep and mom kept me quite by putting her hand on my mouth.

3. I've lived in Philippines, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

4. While learning to ride my new bike for my 14th birthday, I crashed into the Scanlans' nextdoor's spiky fence and cut my hand. The cut was so deep my dad had to take me to the hospital to get stitches

5. I want to live in Greece.

6. I once punched one of my roommates and got reported to the Honor Code

7. I am named after someone named Jennifer, To-dis-date,Ive only heard stories of her, I have Not met or even seen the woman. For all I know, she's prolly dead.(or maybe that's too harsh)

8. I'm not a big fan of vegetables. I used to only eat 'em when my grandparents are at the table

9. I was born in Savai'i & have only been there 3times my whole life (Sad I know)

10. My dad disowned me for a month when I became a member of the LDS church

11. I paid his driver to teach me how to drive coz my dad wouldn't let me. (Thanks Amio you were my fav. driver)

12. When I was 13, I climbed a cocoa(koko) tree at my dad's plantation in Lefaga; I fell and broke my left arm.

13. I'm addicted to SKYPE

14.I have approximately 25 pairs of shoes in my closet. (not counting the lot boxed up from the past 5years) Enough to have my own small Payless Store

15. I'm an island girl who CANNOT swim..(yeah u can stop laughing now)

16.I've got German, Chinese, Filipino, Samoan blood

17. My grandfather, used to make me chew on mango leaves, vi leaves and nonu leaves when I get sick..(yutty)

18. I wanted to be a pilot when I was a little girl

19. I always love a good time and great company

20. I've been in three car crashes and never got hurt, one where I drove the car into an electric pole.

21. I've been working on our wedding scrapbook since 2006. I'm still not even halfway done

22. I've been told I speak my mind far too much. (soriabouid)

23. One of my girl cousins and I caught a burglar @ our house @ Alafua, threw stones at him, beat him up, called my dad/uncle and they took him to the police station.

24. ..I LOVE LIFE...

25...and...I LOVE Tyler Perry's TV series..all of them

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi sas, thanx for stopping by one of my blogs. Hey let me know when you need your pictures taken aye.. ;]

I'm glad I found your blog, now I'm gonna add it to my other one. Oh yeah, my favorite one is when you killed 3 lil' chickens....lol..
Anonymous said…
LOL - I'm going to steal your idea of posting on Facebook and my blog...to fill in the gaps hee hee
Rowena said…
LOL, you're a funny one alright. #6 is what made me a big kuaback fan! haha. Oh I miss that blog. That was facking hilarious!

And dang girl, you learned how to ride a bike when you were 14? Okay late bloomer, =P
kuaback said…
lol @ Wena..ssshhhh..aua ke ula i le au late bloomers.
Not my fault. My little brother died from a horrible motorcycle accident so since then, any kinda bike was forbidden, until my aunty bought me my own..lol
Rowena said…
Oh really? Well that makes me feel this | | small...I'm sorry for your loss sweetie but it shines light on the why's of it all.

Oh man I need to do another 25 Things on my blog because reading through your list again reminds me of all the knucklehead things that I did.
ha! that was too funny your 25 things...did u say your dad has a DRIVER, dang????

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here