Never Mind the Resolutions
Every New Year's Eve, I always have a bunch of resolutions lined up for me to work towards. Yeah, ask me if I've ever achieved any of those resolutions? The answer is NO NO and a major NO.
So this year, instead of setting resolutions that I never seem to follow, I decided to turn these resolutions into goals,(if there's a difference)just go with the flow, focus and do what I can and maybe I'll be happy with the result later on, OR, I won't. Simple as that. Instead of talk talk talk and no walk the talk.Ioe.
So for 2009, I plan to be a HEALTHY human being.(and i plan to drag my S into this one as well)
which means, no more eating ice cream @ midnight, no more junk food, limit the chocolate intake & the lololo foods that S loves to make, and start doing some kind of exercise
I also plan work towards giving up drinking COMPLETELY. I think I mite be the only human with a heart problem who still drinks like an idiot..nurrguurrd..I can't promise anything though, as I said, I will WORK TOWARDS QUITTING. har
I will be better at my JOB. meaning attending more trainings, conferences,& start a fecking journal (I'm never good with journals, my last journal was like back in year 9 @ Samoa College)
BUDGET CAREFULLY. no more of this spontaneous shopping sprees. I will only buy the necessities.
And last but not least, I will be a better wife (If I can). I will TRY be that wife who listens and try not to come back with a better idea..lol I won't be that stuck up biatch who acts like the head of the family and does all the kogu's around here. I won't be that stubborn wife. I won't be a fiapoko wife who wants everything her way. Now that sounds tiring already.
But, I SHALL TRY my best..
So this year, instead of setting resolutions that I never seem to follow, I decided to turn these resolutions into goals,(if there's a difference)just go with the flow, focus and do what I can and maybe I'll be happy with the result later on, OR, I won't. Simple as that. Instead of talk talk talk and no walk the talk.Ioe.
So for 2009, I plan to be a HEALTHY human being.(and i plan to drag my S into this one as well)
which means, no more eating ice cream @ midnight, no more junk food, limit the chocolate intake & the lololo foods that S loves to make, and start doing some kind of exercise
I also plan work towards giving up drinking COMPLETELY. I think I mite be the only human with a heart problem who still drinks like an idiot..nurrguurrd..I can't promise anything though, as I said, I will WORK TOWARDS QUITTING. har
I will be better at my JOB. meaning attending more trainings, conferences,& start a fecking journal (I'm never good with journals, my last journal was like back in year 9 @ Samoa College)
BUDGET CAREFULLY. no more of this spontaneous shopping sprees. I will only buy the necessities.
And last but not least, I will be a better wife (If I can). I will TRY be that wife who listens and try not to come back with a better idea..lol I won't be that stuck up biatch who acts like the head of the family and does all the kogu's around here. I won't be that stubborn wife. I won't be a fiapoko wife who wants everything her way. Now that sounds tiring already.
But, I SHALL TRY my best..
Comments
Ioe, o gai small committments ga for this year, SO Help me GOD..lol