Mikey ate my kekesaigas & masipopos
So we just found out last week that we have a household friend who’s been nibbling off our stocked up samoan goodies or anything in the cabinets, and his name is Mikey, and in case you’re wondering, he’s a fat ass rat. (eewwwww)
We’ve set up mouse traps everywhere in our kitchen area but somehow, Mikey managed to duck all these traps to get around because up to this day, there is still no rat on any of the traps. Aarrrggghhhhhh
Two days ago, I bought 3 huge containers from WalMart so I can store all our cabinet food for now coz Mikey is still on the loose. But when I got the containers, It was already too late; Mikey had already eaten my kekesaigas and masi popos. (damn you Mikey)
Now I’m kekesaiga-less and masipopo-less but luckily, the darn rat didn’t get to my bongos and peanut ruffs. Now that would make me really ai’u..ahar..stob moy ai’uvalea royte now. shux
So now I’m sulking in my brand new leather office chair coz it’s lunch time and I don’t have any kekesaigas to eat with my bongos. (yes I eat the weirdest things). I guess a chicken curry bento would do for now.
We’ve set up mouse traps everywhere in our kitchen area but somehow, Mikey managed to duck all these traps to get around because up to this day, there is still no rat on any of the traps. Aarrrggghhhhhh
Two days ago, I bought 3 huge containers from WalMart so I can store all our cabinet food for now coz Mikey is still on the loose. But when I got the containers, It was already too late; Mikey had already eaten my kekesaigas and masi popos. (damn you Mikey)
Now I’m kekesaiga-less and masipopo-less but luckily, the darn rat didn’t get to my bongos and peanut ruffs. Now that would make me really ai’u..ahar..stob moy ai’uvalea royte now. shux
So now I’m sulking in my brand new leather office chair coz it’s lunch time and I don’t have any kekesaigas to eat with my bongos. (yes I eat the weirdest things). I guess a chicken curry bento would do for now.
Comments
Fank goodness..but i still packed all the goodies in containers in case Mikey has a wife or son or daughter hiding out somewea..lol