11-29-08
So I cannot import from my old BLOG at WORDPRESS
So I'm just posting up only my latest blogs there so I can at least have something on this one..
I promise I'll keep this one from here on, as long as no stalkers bug me AGAIN...gosh, can YOU JUST NOT.
Fank it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written 11-29-08 - I'M THANKFUL FOR.....
There's ALOT I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving but here's my top 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My parents (they've been the greatest people in my life. They're the reason for the person I am today and they've always been so patient with me)
2. My siblings (they love me for who I am, they understand me and they don't criticize my weaknesses)
3. Jesus Christ and his atonement
4. My TRIALS (because they only make me STRONGER)
5. FOOD (yeah, coz I just can't live without it)
6. My JOB (with the economy crisis, lots of people are losing if they haven't already lost their jobs, I'm thankful I still get to keep mine.)
7. My true Friends (they've been there for me no matter the distance & how many years apart)
8. SKYPE (I can talk and see my family almost everyday at no cost at all)
9. Our Car (it gets me around and away from this boring town)
10. The Hubby (for his patience and for being the greatest husband/supporter in the WORLD..sounds corny I know. Thanks for putting up with me and catering to my every whine)
So I'm just posting up only my latest blogs there so I can at least have something on this one..
I promise I'll keep this one from here on, as long as no stalkers bug me AGAIN...gosh, can YOU JUST NOT.
Fank it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written 11-29-08 - I'M THANKFUL FOR.....
There's ALOT I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving but here's my top 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My parents (they've been the greatest people in my life. They're the reason for the person I am today and they've always been so patient with me)
2. My siblings (they love me for who I am, they understand me and they don't criticize my weaknesses)
3. Jesus Christ and his atonement
4. My TRIALS (because they only make me STRONGER)
5. FOOD (yeah, coz I just can't live without it)
6. My JOB (with the economy crisis, lots of people are losing if they haven't already lost their jobs, I'm thankful I still get to keep mine.)
7. My true Friends (they've been there for me no matter the distance & how many years apart)
8. SKYPE (I can talk and see my family almost everyday at no cost at all)
9. Our Car (it gets me around and away from this boring town)
10. The Hubby (for his patience and for being the greatest husband/supporter in the WORLD..sounds corny I know. Thanks for putting up with me and catering to my every whine)
Comments