2 years later
WOW...life must've been really interesting the last 2 years - - So as I try to figure out my life for 2020, let's recount from where we left off in 2017, shall we? hhhmmmmm 2018, let's see. I resigned from the bank because I needed a break. 2 weeks later I started a job at the State Capitol. (What can I say - Never say DIE! lol) I was excited for the opportunity to make a difference and affect change in our local communities. Needless to say, it wasn't what I expected it to be and like anything in government, it was all a bunch of hot air and no action. Action-less promises! The system is severely BROKEN, the Capitol NEEDs Young Blood, we need educated politicians who actually walk the talk, and OMG the procedures and processes are still stuck in the 90's - and we wonder why nothing gets done in government. Legislative session ended in June and so did my short lived career in politics...hehehe. It was honestly NOT worth the headaches and wrinkles. I quickl...
Comments
I'm not sure if I met you or not when we were in Hawaii. Johnny knew a lot of people and since having kids my memory has shrunk. :)
I confess that I try not to think of myself as a jealous wife, but I was always curious as to who you were. I really did think "why is this pretty girl writing to my husband?"...fast forward only to find out that you're family! :)
Needless to say, we're glad that you found us on here. I feel I get to know people better this way than just writing on bebo/myspace/facebook the repetitive "how are ya?"
Thanks for the comments about my boys. We're planning on only having boys! They're so much fun - keep that in mind for when you get started with your own family. :) Please keep in touch, it's nice to have family...I know Johnny appreciates it seeing as he's a loner Samoan way out here in Canada!...lol. :)
anyhow... i hate you if youre gonna be in samoa this christmas... oh well - maybe next time... HAVE FUN... i'll think of you guys when im freezing here..lol...
ttyl!!!